Day 1 – Arrive Ho Chi Minh City
Arrive in Ho Chi Minh City, welcome by our guide and transfer to hotel. The rest of the day is at leisure to recover from the long flight. Overnight in Ho Chi Minh City.
Day 2 – Cu Chi Tunnels & city tour
After breakfast, visit the famous Cu Chi Tunnels, an incredible underground tunnel network constructed by Vietnamese resistance fighters or “Viet Cong” guerillas during the long struggle for independence. Return to Ho Chi Minh City for a city tour. Takes in the Notre Dame Cathedral, the city’s old Post Office, the War Remnants Museum and the Ben Thanh Market. Overnight in Ho Chi Minh City. (Breakfast)
Day 3 – Ho Chi Minh City-Danang-Hoi An
After breakfast transfer to Tan Son Nhat Airport for the short flight to the central port city of Danang. On arrival in Danang visit the Cham Museum before transferring to Hoi An, a UNESCO Cultural Heritage Site and once a major Asian trading port in the 17th and 18th centuries whose architecture and relaxed lifestyle has changed just a little over the years. Take a walking tour of the ancient town center to visit the ancient houses, the 400 year-old Japanese Covered Bridge and the colorful market. Overnight in Hoi An. (Breakfast)
Day 4 – Hoi An – Hue
After breakfast, drive to Hue through the 6-km length Hai Van Tunnel and photogenic Lang Co Beach. Arrive in Hue, take a boat trip on the Perfume River visits Hue’s best-known religious site, Thien Mu Pagoda. In land visit the Royal Museum, the elaborate tomb of emperor Tu Duc and the Imperial Citadel from where the Nguyen Dynasty ruled Vietnam between 1802 and 1945. Overnight in Hue. (Breakfast)
Day 5 – Hue-Hanoi-Halong
Transfer to Hue Airport after breakfast for the short flight to Hanoi, the modern day capital of Vietnam. Transfer by road to Halong on arrival in Hanoi. Overnight in Halong. (Breakfast)
Day 6 – Halong-Hanoi
A morning cruise in a private junk on the emerald green waters of Halong Bay, among the 3,000 spectacular limestone islands. A fresh seafood lunch is included and served on board. Return to Hanoi by road in the afternoon. Overnight in Hanoi. (Breakfast, Lunch)
Day 7 – Hanoi
A full day to explore the architecture and history of Hanoi. In the morning visit the Ho Chi Minh’s Mausoleum, the One Pillar Pagoda, Tran Quoc Pagoda and the Temple of Literature. In the afternoon continue to the Museum of Ethnology and the Lake of the Restored Sword. Taking a one-hour cyclo tour of Hanoi’s Old Quarter is a relaxation way to end the day. In the evening enjoy a traditional Vietnamese water puppet show. Overnight in Hanoi. (Breakfast)
Day 8 – Depart Hanoi
After breakfast transfer to Noi Bai Airport for onward flight. Check out time is at 12h00. (Breakfast)
Our tour prices include:
– Accommodation with daily breakfast in hotel
– One lunch as indicated in the itinerary
– Transfers in private air-con vehicle with driver
– English speaking local guide
– All the entrance & sightseeing fees for all the visits as mentioned in the itinerary
– Boat trips where mentioned
– Cyclo tour in Hanoi
– Water puppet show in Hanoi
– One bottle of drinking water (330ml) per person per day tour
– Domestic flights Ho Chi Minh City-Danang/Hue-Hanoi on economy class.
– Domestic airport taxes.
Our tour prices exclude:
– Flights to and from Vietnam
– Visa into Vietnam
– Meals other than those mentioned above
– Personal expenses such as laundry, telephone, drinks, etc…
– Tips for guide, driver, etc…
– Others not mentioned in the “Inclusions”
HOTELS TO BE USED:
- a) Standard hotels: Hoang Gia Huy in Ho Chi Minh City, Vinh Hung in Hoi An, Thanh Lich in Hue, Buu Dien in Halong and Flower or Blossom in Hanoi.
- b) 1st Class hotels: Le Duy or Hoang Gia Long or La Vender in Ho Chi Minh City, Hoi An (Deluxe room) in Hoi An, Hue Queen in Hue, Halong Spring in Halong and Hong Ngoc or Hoa Binh in Hanoi.
- c) Superior hotels: Palace or Grand in Ho Chi Minh City, Hoi An (Senior Deluxe room) in Hoi An, Huong Giang or Park View in Hue, Halong Dream or Halong Spring in Halong and Zephyz or Flower Garden in Hanoi.
For this tour, according to your arrival flight that we can reverse by starting in Hanoi and ending up in Ho Chi Minh City. The trip is daily departure and on private basic.
FOR BEST TOUR PRICES, Please contact us at email@example.com